The Municipality of South Dundas
Popular Pages


Should any resident wish to register a complaint about a perceived infraction of any by-law, an official Complaint Form must be completed, in full, and returned to the South Dundas By-Law Enforcement Department.

For more information regarding the procedure of registering a by-law complaint, please view the By-Law Complaint Procedure.

To submit a by-law complaint, please complete By Law Complaint Form, save and forward to, or print and return to the South Dundas Municipal Office at 34 Ottawa St., Morrisburg.